Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fall '10 Menswear Wants and Needs

Although it was still over a hundred degrees today, August is about the time we all start looking at some fall/winter vestments.

If I had more disposable income right this moment, I would definitely be turning to Anne Demeulemeester and the old staple, Dior, for their fall 2010 collections.

I think it's bizarre how I have started liking Kris Van Assche for Dior this past year. Is it maybe because I have been wearing wider pants lately?  Or is it the realization that Hedi is going to just keep taking pictures for his website until he dies?


Now if I had more disposable income and gained some super powers, I would go with Gareth Pugh. No but seriously, I would love to have either of the outerwear shown here.


No comments:

Post a Comment