Thursday, October 7, 2010

S/S 2011 Menswear Favorites

Just a quick rundown of In Vestments' top 5 menswear collections for Spring 2011. I've been wanting to do this since NYFW ended but recent employment opportunities have kept me busy.

5. Paul Smith - Paris 6/27/10
This could have been higher on the list without the Led Zeppelin soundtrack.

 

4. Rick Owens - Paris 6/24/10
Does not translate well to street but here purely for creative reasons.


3. Robert Geller - New York 9/11/10
Been a fan since his days with Alexander Plokhov and their defunct label, "Cloak". Excellent as always.


2. Burberry Prorsum - Milan 6/19/10
Burberry doing what they do best. I wish I could have every outerwear piece in this collection.


1. Jean Paul Gaultier - Paris 6/24/10
You have to applaud a designer who could make you want to wear overalls. Marc Jacobs tried five years ago but did not do it for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment